Post Mold Remediation Inspection and Clearance
If the mold inspection of your property detects a mold problem, we will write a “scope of work” that outlines how the mold should be professionally remediated. This scope of work document can be provided to companies that specialize and focus on professional mold remediation services. Once the mold has been completely and properly remediated, the Mold Inspector will perform a post inspection and testing to ensure that:
- All mold remediation containments are properly built and dust and debris free,
- All mold growth is thoroughly cleaned and/or removed,
- All related building materials are dry,
- There are no current water leaks or intrusion, and
- Airborne ambient mold spore samples and cross contamination samples collected meet accepted guidelines for clearance.